*You can shop directly through the images by clicking on the + icon!
Skincare has become so important to me over the past couple of years, and along with the seasons changing, my skincare routine changes throughout the year as well! I’ll have a full springtime skincare favorites and routine post up for y’all soon (I’m currently trying out a product that I definitely want to include, but I need a little more testing time to make sure it’s 100% worth your money!), but in the meantime, I wanted to share five skincare products that you need NOW!
- First up is the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Cream. I LOVE this stuff! I keep mine in the fridge and apply it in the mornings. The cool cream feels amazing on my eyes, and it immediately de-puffs and reduces the dryness and redness around my eyes. The texture is thick and creamy without being heavy or greasy feeling. I’m a big fan of IT Cosmetics, and this is one of my favorite products of theirs!
- Next, Dermalogica’s new Superfolient. The first time I used this product, I literally said WOAH out loud! I use it as a mask. It detoxes your pores and leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft! It’s a powder consistency, but when you add water to it in your hand it turns into a clay-like substance that’s easily applicable to your face. It’s amazing! Also, if you don’t trust me, just check out all of the reviews on their site about the product! 🙂
- Third, a true addiction of mine – the Clarins Lip Comfort Oil. This lip oil saved me this winter, and now I can’t live without it! It’s definitely one of those things that I didn’t know I needed until I had it. I actually have another bottle on its way to my apartment as we speak! It’s so hydrating and heals my dry, chapped lips in a flash. It’s perfect to put on over a lipstick or at night just before bed (my favorite time to use it).
- Another IT Cosmetics product makes the top 5 list! The Confidence in a Cream is my go-to daily moisturizer. I even hid the latest batch of it that I received because I’m attempting to try out a few other moisturizers from different skincare companies. But it never fails, every single morning I end up sneaking into my spare beauty cabinet and using this cream! The consistency is perfect for post-shower, pre-makeup. It’s hydrating without being greasy and just works wonders!
- Lastly, my old standby, the M-61 PowerGlow Peels! These make every skincare list that I ever compile (examples here and here!). They’re just the best. I’ve used them twice already this week. The PowerGlow Peels are perfect to use after a long day – they just make my skin feel so clean and the active ingredients in the peel make my skin tingle a bit so I know the peel is definitely getting to work! I use these post-cleanse, pre-moisturizer, mostly at night. I love keeping a stash in my bathroom so I always have one on hand!
SHOP THE POST