*You can shop by clicking directly on the price in the image.
Spring is upon us! Today I’m sharing the spring essentials you need for your closet!
5 Spring Essentials | Splurge vs. Steal
- Embroidered Piece: Embroidery is everywhere this season! You may have seen this Draper James bomber that I posted on Instagram over the weekend. #swoon I love this adorable yellow Free People dress for a splurge on the trend and this super cute white dress for a steal at $64 (the back is embroidered as well!)!
- Espadrille Wedges: These Marc Fisher wedges have made a strong comeback from being the IT shoe of last summer. I snagged them a few weeks ago and have already worn them to death. In my opinion, they’re well worth the splurge! But if you’re looking for a great dupe, these Steve Madden espadrilles are hard to beat!
- Cognac Crossbody Bag: As much as I love this Rebecca Minkoff bag, the steal of a bag here is SO cute! I love the cutout details and since it’s only $60, why not grab the cream one while you’re at it?! 😉
- Blush Sneakers: If you haven’t noticed, blush is the new neutral. Seriously, it’s everywhere this year, and I’m not complaining! I have this version of the splurge sneakers, and they are by far the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. I love the perforated version for spring/summer! But I can’t stop thinking about these adorable Adidas! At just $55 I think I can justify having two pairs of blush sneakers in my closet, right?!
- Off the Shoulder Top: Off the shoulder tops are back this spring in a big way! The exaggerated ruffle on this ice blue top is perfect (it’s available in navy too!), and even though I listed it as the splurge version, it’s still under $100! The floral print, tie detail, and slight bell sleeve on this Cupcakes and Cashmere top are so lovely and the $40 price tag makes it even more appealing!