This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PurexCrystalFresh #CollectiveBias
Tis the season! For switching out your clothes from bulky (cozy) sweaters to fun off the shoulder tops! Living in the city, in a pretty small apartment, means that I have to be very selective when it comes to what I put in my closet. Therefore, I only keep the current season’s clothing in my closet, and everything else goes in under-the-bed storage bins.
At the end of each season I go through the same process, which WORKS! The switch can be tedious, but it’s so worth it.
Here’s the step-by-step process that I use every season!
- First, you need to take ALL of your clothes out of the closet. I know, it’s painful, but do it.
- Next, separate the clothes into three piles: keep, sell, donate.
- Fold the keep pile for storage in under-the-bed bins. Sell the clothing that’s still in good condition (I use Poshmark). And donate the rest. If you didn’t wear an item during that season, get rid of it.
- Pull out the spring goodies from storage!
- Go through the spring clothing that you stored last year and pull out any pieces that you no longer care for – donate or sell.
- Storing my non-seasonal clothing means the pieces that I pulled out of storage most likely need a refresh – I like to pop all of the pieces I’m keeping into the wash for a quick refresh prior to hanging them in my closet. This year, I added Purex® Crystals Fresh Spring Waters directly to the wash for an extra boost of freshness!
- Once everything has been washed and dried (I hang dry almost everything, anyone else?!), hang all of your spring pieces in your closet, and you’re ready to go!
Adding the Purex Crystals Fresh Spring Waters to the laundry this year was a game changer. Purex Crystals is celebrating its 12 Weeks of Freshness promoting Purex Crystals freshness that lasts! I just cleaned out my closet this past weekend, but every time I’ve opened up my closet since, I can smell the light, fresh scent of the Purex Crystals!
The Purex Crystals are available in 10 fragrances, including 3 with essential oils and 2 with botanicals and no dyes. Purex Crystals provide a great scent at a great price!
I picked up my Purex Crystals at Rite Aid – You can find Purex Crystals at your local retailer on the Cleaning Supplies + Laundry aisle!