Back at you with another Travel Tuesday post! Last week I shared a recap of my 2017 travel, and today I’m sharing my Travel Bucket List 2018 edition! I have a couple of trips booked, and a lot roughly planned out. So let’s dive right in!
On the Books
- Park City, Utah – Michael and I are heading back out west to ski this year, which I’m SO excited about! We’ve been skiing here on the east coast for the past several years, and needless to say, it’s just not the same. I’ve also never been to Utah! I’m excited to check this one off the list!
- New Orleans – Michael and I have a wedding in the Crescent City in March. I’m super excited to have a fun weekend in NOLA!
- Italy – We also have a trip to Italy slated for April. We’ve only booked our flights – into Venice and out of Rome – so far. Not sure what cities we’ll add to the list, but we’re planning on being there for around 9 days so we should have plenty of time to bounce around a bit!
On My Mind
This is where it gets fun! I try to be realistic when making my travel list every year with a little room to throw on a few places that I might not have time to visit, but that are still at the top of my list!
- Portland, Oregon – Portland has been on my list since 2016 when I visited Seattle for the first time. It looks and sounds like such a cool place!
- San Diego – I’ve never been and have been dying to go!
- Arizona – My trips to the Southwest have been pretty sparse. I’d love to hit up Scottsdale, Mesa, or Phoenix!
- Nashville – I mentioned in my 2017 recap that I inadvertently visited Nashville last year, but I was only there for a few hours so I’d love to get back there this year!
- Philadelphia – Yes, I’ve lived in DC for almost 4 years, and I’ve never been to Philadelphia! #shame This is the year!
- Hawaii – Michael and I are sitting on a free 7-night-stay at a Marriott property, and we’re planning on putting it to use in Hawaii! I’ve heard so many amazing things about the state! Now we’re just waiting on Southwest to confirm it’s actually going to start flying there in 2018 …
- Mexico – I haven’t been to Mexico since I was really young. I’d love to get to Cabo or Tulum this year!
- Charleston – Because it’s one of my favorite cities and there’s always something new to explore there!
- Greece – My wildcard. Looking at my 2018 calendar, it’s a long shot that I’ll actually be able to squeeze this one in, but say it into existence, right?!
Where are you heading this year?! What city, state, country is topping your 2018 Travel Bucket List?! I’d love to hear in the comments below!
Interested in learning more about my favorite credit card that I use for travel (earn 2x points on any travel purchase!)?! Check out this post and compare my favorite card with other travel cards here!