You may have seen me crowdsourcing a new dermatologist on Instagram Stories a few weeks ago. My Instagram fam is seriously the best. I received SO many recommendations on great dermatologists in the D.C. area. I made an appointment with one, and it’s today! I’ll be sure to share an update on how it goes over on Insta Stories so be sure to check that out later today!
In the spirit of skincare, I thought I’d share my easy nighttime skincare routine with you today!
After cleansing my face at night, I use six products before bedtime to help make my skin stay hydrated and glowy. I’ve tried a few different cleansers over the past year, and every time, I end up going back to my old faithful, Cetaphil. Post-cleansing is where it gets fun.
Easy Nighttime Skincare Routine
- I don’t use a mask every night, but ideally I’ll do one twice a week. If it’s a mask night, I do this immediately after cleansing my face. My current favorite is the Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay. It seriously leaves my skin feeling so soft!
- After cleansing or masking, I apply the Rodan + Fields Lash Boost. I started using the lash boost serum in January, and I’ve noticed significant growth in my lashes. The serum is a bit pricey, but you only use a tiny amount each night, so it lasts longer than you would think.
- Next up is the M-61 Hydraboost Serum. The same thing goes for this serum – it’s a bit pricey, but you only need a small drop or two each night. This serum is perfect for applying all over, but I particularly like to make sure I hit my crows feet with a lot of it.
- After the serums come the moisturizers. First up is my under eye cream – IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Under Eye Cream. I love the consistency of this eye cream. It’s thick but goes on smooth.
- For my all over moisturizer, I’ve been using the IT Cosmetics Secret Sauce. Although I’m not a huge fan of the name, the cream itself is so luxurious. It’s soft, smooth, thick, and creamy and goes onto my skin so nicely! It’s not greasy at all, but it’s super hydrating.
- Lastly, I’ve been loving Aveda’s Stress-Fix Body Creme. I usually just apply this to my hands and the rough edges on my feet. The smell is heavenly, like pure lavender. Perfect for dozing off!
And to top everything off, I always finish up with my Clarins Lip Oil.
SHOP THE POST