Below, you can find a list of resources I use to make my life a bit simpler. I receive a lot of questions about style, travel and blogging, so I included my top resources in all three of those categories! Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. I may receive commission if you decide to make a purchase, but rest assured these are sites I truly use and trust!
- My favorite way to travel is for FREE. Check out my favorite credit cards I use to earn points & miles in this post! You can compare all travel credit cards and apply for your own here!
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – My number one travel credit card. Compare it with others here!
- Airbnb – Search “Airbnb” in the search bar to see why I love it! Use my link for $40 off of your first stay!
- Away Luggage – I have both sizes in the carry on bags and exclusively travel with Away.
- Lyft/Uber – While traveling, I try to walk the city as much as possible, but sometimes you just need a ride! Use code LYFTCOBALT for $5 off of your first Lyft Ride.
Where I Shop
- Nordstrom – Free Shipping and Free Returns.
- Everlane – Great basics, great ethos!
- Bluemercury – My first stop for beauty and skincare.
- Amazon – Prime is my BFF! Check out my personalized page with all of my favorite Amazon purchases!
- Instacart – Grocery delivery saves me 2+ hours every week!
- Bluehost: The hosting company I use for this website as well as for my Contracts for Creatives site! I’ve used Bluehost since the beginning and have had zero issues! It’s easy to use and super intuitive. If you’re new to the blogging world, keep in my that you need a host, like Bluehost, to support your site.
- Be Your Own CFO – I took Amy’s course and now she’s my accountant! Check out the course on how to keep track of your own business expenses and income. It makes bookkeeping and accounting manageable! I wrote a blog post on my experience with the course. You can check it out here!
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – One of the first blogging e-courses that I purchased. Michelle is an excellent instructor and helllllo, she’s a blogging baller! Rest assured, your investment in this course is well worth it! I upped my affiliate income and learned tactics to making more affiliate income through Michelle’s course. I wrote a post on Affiliate Marketing and included a mini-review of Michelle’s course here. Highly recommend the course!
- Media Kit – I used Chic Templates to help me create the perfect media kit to share with brands!
- Tailwind – The ultimate tool to grow your Pinterest following. It allows you to easily schedule out pins across multiple boards and includes great analytics to track which pins are performing the best!
- Contracts – Did you know I have a contract drafting business?! If you’re a blogger, photographer, florist or small business owner, check out Contracts for Creatives. I specialize in contract templates, custom contract drafting, and contract review!
Disclaimer: This site is part of affiliate programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, I may make a commission from that click and/or purchase. In all cases, opinions are always my own, and I only promote products that I genuinely use and love.