Happy Friday! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week! The mid-week, DC Metro shutdown broke up my week a bit, which was nice. It’s supposed to snow here in DC this weekend, seriously. I’ll be parking it on the couch, browsing through these little pretties, and pretending it’s warm and sunny.
Today’s Friday Favorites are snaps from last weekend when my sister was in town. Enjoy!
– New-to-me coffee shop downtown. Love it! –
– One of my favorite spots for Saturday lunch –
– Takorean. Tacos with a Korean twist. Just, yes. –
– Wise words from Mr. Einstein. I snapped him in NYC too! –
– If you have a chance, go check out the new street art at Union Market this weekend! –
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
In case you missed any posts this week: