Tis the season! For all the baked goodies! This is one of my favorite posts to put together for you every year. Every holiday season, I participate in a virtual cookie exchange with a handful of my blogging gal pals. It’s a way for us all to share our favorite cookie recipes with each other and you! In year’s past, I’ve made Peppermint Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Red Velvet Cookies, and Chocolate Crinkle Cookies!
We’re also giving away 4 $25 gift cards so you can shop for your cookie supplies and whip up one of these recipes too! Keep reading for all the details!
This year, I wanted to dabble in iced sugar cookies for my cookie recipe. Most iced sugar cookie recipes are very labor intensive, and honestly, who has time for that this time of year?! So I went the easy route and bought premade dough and icing. This would be such a fun cookie recipe to make with kids too! Definitely messy, but fun!
Easy Iced Cookie Recipe
· 1 package Immaculate Vanilla Sugar Cookie dough (or any sugar cookie dough you prefer)
· 1 can Simple Mills Vanilla Frosting
· 1 pack plant-based food coloring (I used the red and green)
· Your choice of sprinkles and other decor
1. Preheat the oven and bake cookies as directed on packaging.
2. While cookies are baking, prepare frosting. I used three separate small ramekins. One for plain white vanilla frosting, one for green frosting, and one for red frosting. Use the food coloring to get your desired colors.
3. Once cookies are finished baking, move them to a cooling rack. I recently purchased these, and they’re a game changer!
4. Once cookies are cooled, use a small spoon to ice the cookies. Add sprinkles and other decor as desired.
To get you ready for baking, we’re excited to select 4 lucky readers to win a $20 gift card to shop for cookie supplies. Entry is easy with the below giveaway form. You only have to fill the form out once and not on each blog that you visit today. Winners will be selected on December 17th and must be in the U.S. Winners will be notified via email. Your email and information will not be sold anywhere.a Rafflecopter giveaway
For More Christmas Cookie Recipes …
Hopefully you’ll be able to take one of these recipes and make it your own!