Father’s Day is less than two weeks away! Dads are hard to shop for, while some father would be alright with using receiving something like this Bissell others might not, so if you’re still trying to figure out what to get Dad to thank him for all that he does, I rounded up a few Father’s Day gift ideas for you!
- Harry’s Shave Set. This is a unique Father’s Day gift in that it’s a gift that keeps on giving! The Harry’s Shave Set is beautifully packaged (I’ll be sharing the shave set in real life over on Instagram Stories later today so be sure to check it out!), and once Dad has the razor handle, Harry’s offers razor refill packages that start at less than $2 per blade. AND the blades are delivered right to Dad’s doorstep! The Shave Set is a steal at just $30 (free shipping too!).
- L.L. Bean Boat Shoes. Every Dad needs a pair of boat shoes. They’re super versatile, and most guys dig anything that’s from L.L. Bean! These are under $90 and will last for years to come!
- Peter Millar Polo. In my opinion, Peter Millar has some of the best looking men’s clothing out there. You can’t go wrong with a classic polo! The salmon and sea foam colors are perfect for summer, while the stripe is a year round classic.
- Golf Balls. Golf balls are always on my Dad’s list! I never realized how often golfers have to buy golf balls! If your Dad golfs, this is an easy go to that he’s sure to use! Pro tip – Ask one of his golfing buddies what his favorite balls are – there are lots of different options out there!
- Burberry Cuff Links. If you really want to spoil Dad, splurge on these timeless, gold cufflinks. My Dad wears cufflinks on the regular so I know these would get some good wear!
- Leatherman Tool. Guys love tools and gadgets, and this one does it all! This particular model is a L.L. Bean best seller and for good reason … it includes needlenose and regular pliers, wire cutters, hard-wire cutters, a wood saw, scissors, a clip-point and serrated knives, 5 screwdrivers, a can/bottle opener and a wire stripper! Holy Moly!
- Vineyard Vines Button Up. Another classic that you can never go wrong with … a Vineyard Vines button down.
- Thomas Pink Tie. My Dad wears a tie almost every single day. If that’s the case with your Dad, check out Thomas Pink’s collection. They have so many simple ties along with loads of fun ties to spice up Dad’s simple suit!
- Grill Set. A grill set is a gift that Dad rarely buys for himself. Make him throw out those grimy old tools and replace them with this brand new set (currently 20% off)!
Happy (early) Father’s Day to all of the Dads out there!