This post contains affiliate links.
Note: This post was updated in 2023 with my current travel toiletries.
If you missed it, I previously shared what I packed for two weeks in Europe in only a carry on bag! I’m one hundred percent team-carry-on-only when traveling, especially in Europe. That means I travel light in the toiletry department too.
Despite most airline and TSA rules stating that you’re only allowed one clear toiletry bag, I always travel with two and have never had a problem. I generally keep one in my carry on bag and one in my personal item.
I try to keep my skincare routine as normal as possible when traveling. I love to have all of my things on hand and with me when I travel. Without further ado, here are my travel toiletry necessities.
Travel Toiletry Necessities
- My favorite dry shampoo (new packaging)
- Travel toothpaste
- Aluminum free deodorant
- Wander Under Eye Gels (amazing for de-puffing under eyes!)
- Travel size shampoo
- Travel size conditioner
- M-61 PowerGlow Peels (feels so nice to get a quick face peel in while traveling)
- Beautycounter Charcoal Detox Mask (a treat to be able to mask while on vacation!)
- Travel Native Body Wash
- Follain Vitamin C Serum
- Follain Moisturizer
- Travel size shaving cream
- I use these two small jars for my makeup remover and nighttime moisturizer
- I use this squeeze bottle for my face cleanser
- I use this pump bottle for my nighttime face oil
- I use this spritz bottle for my Indie Lee toner (can’t go a day with this product!)
- Travel Necessaire body lotion