*You can shop by clicking directly on the price in the image.
- Gingham: When I was putting this post together, I came across SO MANY GINGHAM pieces! This one shoulder dress is adorable and is so easy to dress up for a day wedding or dress down for brunch with friends! I love the off the shoulder top – the bell sleeves are an added plus (and it’s only $39!).
- Gold Slide Sandals: I have a thing for metallic shoes and this pair of gold slides is right up my alley! If I were to splurge on any sandals, they’d likely be Loeffler Randall – I love the simplicity of these slides! And if you’re really wanting to #treatyoself, how amazing are these?!
- Graphic Tee: This really isn’t a splurge here … 😉 Both tees are so freaking cute and just plain easy for summertime! Both the Salut and Vacation tee are under $35!
- One Shoulder Top: Another trend that’s all around this summer is the one shoulder top! How fun are the poms on this little number?! It’s a steal at just $40! I also love the sweet stripes on the splurge version, which is still under $100!
- Embroidered Top: I’ve had my eye on this embroidered bell sleeve top for quite some time now. The sleeves are just perfect! But now that I found this splurge version, I’m considering saving up for it!
SHOP THE POST